Book now for the Safari Supper Friday 27 March
This is an annual event for anyone who wants to take part (you don’t have to be connected to the school, just willing to embrace a fun evening)
- First you decide if you would like to host an informal, relaxed course or just be a guest. We strongly recommend hosting, as you get more involved in the evening and can choose your own menu (as simple as you like!) and venue! This could be your own home or a begged/borrowed one if not in the village.
- Each course is with different people with the only continuity being you and your significant other or friend that you signed up with on your invitation. Hence the name Safari Supper as you are travelling around the village meeting new people at each course.
- Invitations are available at the post office. Return your invitation and payment by Monday 16th March.
- If hosting you will be notified of your course within the week of the event and provided with 2 bottles of wine to share with your guests.
- The event kicks of at 7.30pm in the school hall with a glass of fizz and your itinerary for the evening.
- Timings for the courses are: 8-9pm for a starter , 9.15-10.15pm for main course, 10.30-11.30pm for pudding so you can get to the pub if you are quick.
- Payment can be made through the St Michaels School website – tickets tab and Safari Supper.
- Reply slips with your details on must be returned to either the school office or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All funds raised at this event go towards St Michael’s School.
Come and join in with this fantastic fun event!!