Flooding Advice

As water levels continue to rise across the village the flood wardens are doing what they can to help households affected by flooding. They are however, volunteers and are not on hand 24/7. Households should, where possible, make arrangements to obtain flood defences or deal with property flooding for themselves.

Reminder that a list of where to obtain help is available on the Parish Council website. https://www.aldbourne.net/aldbourne-parish-council/where-to-get-help-in-an-emergency/

Wiltshire Council also has a useful flooding advice page for households.


If your property or nearby area is being affected by sewer surcharging, please report it to Thames Water on 0800 316 9800 or online. It is important for individuals to report issues, rather than just the Parish Council, so that all instances are recorded. Thames Water regularly advise, “No one has reported any issues”. https://www.thameswater.co.uk/help/report-a-problem…